Here are answers to some of the questions I am often asked:
- I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), which means I received a Master's Degree in counseling.
- I have been practicing since 1997.
- I am available Monday through Friday.
- I work with people of all ages.
- I do not take insurance of any kind, but I am happy to provide an invoice for you to submit to your carrier so that they may reimburse you for your payment.
- My areas of expertise include:
*Anxiety and Depression
*Adolescent Development and Mental Health
*Working with people who identify as LGBTQ
*Working with children and families dealing with gender identity
*Families managing acute and chronic medical issues
*Students transitioning from private to public school
*Children struggling in traditional learning environments
*Grief and Loss
Cancelation Policy: If you cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice you will be billed your full rate.